Tuesday, November 1, 2011


I got back from the NCFIC Gospel-Centered Marriages for a Glorious Church Conference a few days ago and I enjoyedthe conference, but methinks that will take quite a while to relate. In the meantime, here are some photos I took of a waterfall at a park in Asheville, where the conference was held; sadly, nearly all the portraits I took there of my family turned out to be awful, but a few of my waterfall shots look all right, in my opinion, although they could probably look better with more editing (which I don't know how to do).
As for my spamming my posts with multiple versions/variations of the same photo, I often simply can't make up my mind as to which is the best, but if I get an opinion, I quite possibly might remove the others.


Mylena said...

I'm glad you had a good time, and that you got to take pictures why you were there! How long did it take you to get to Asheville from where you live?

Your Friend,

Maximillian said...

Thanks Mylena. :)
It took around 9-10 hours (excluding stops, I think); I drove the entire way back in the "Great White" 12-passenger van since we got a blue GMC Savana 15-passenger van in Asheville and were unable to sell the white one there.

Hannah Leigh said...

I love these photos - very pretty. Hey, with blog widths, you might wanna try to adjust; go to the 'template' page and click 'edit', then go to 'adjust widths' and TADA! It looks awesome. ^.^ A boarder on your photos might look nice, too. :)

See you!
- hannah

Maximillian said...

Thank you, Hannah. :)
Hm, thanks for the tip; I'll try to remember to adjust the width when I'm somewhere that has WiFi; I don't have Internet connection at home (except on my iPhone).

Hannah Leigh said...

You're welcome. ^.^
Oh, yeah - how'd the move go? You did move, right? Where are you guys at now?
I hope it wasn't too stressful.

Maximillian said...

We moved months ago...in July, I think.
We now live in TN next to the Arkansas border - we're within walking distance of the Mississippi River.
The move went ok...it was really hot (real feel of around 124 degrees and an actual temperature probably close to that in the storage area and moving truck) the day we were unloading though.