Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wilmington

Late post (I haven't been on the computer in a while).

We were in Wilmington last Friday through Sunday afternoon (the 31st to the 2nd), so here's a recount of some things that happened:

We stayed at the Hilton next to the Cape Fear (we were there because of a Fireproof marriage retreat for my parents, in case you were wondering), which is a pretty nice hotel. (although my dad says the Marriot he stayed at in Korea was nicer) Anyway, I watched my little brothers and sisters when my mom and dad were at the workshops. Although that was somewhat difficult as usual, it wasn't that bad, since my younger siblings mostly just watched G-Force (an old anime cartoon) on a laptop, and I played Super Smah Bros. Brawl on the Wii by myself and with my brothers when they wanted to. I considered playing Wii Sports, but a hotel room doesn't leave a lot of space for swinging and moving.  I actually connected the Wii to the internet for the first time and could look at the weather forecast and the news and tried to play Brawl online, but nobody was there.

We actually went to the Battleship North Carolina Memorial before checking in to the hotel.
During our stay, we also visited a train museum and some shops nearby.

-Max out





No comments: