Thursday, January 10, 2013

A few things I have or do or want to do that make me happy

To see justice served: the guilty punished and the innocent freed
To see a smile when someone opens my gift to them
To have friends who care
To hear "you really made my day"
To meet a kindred spirit and fight for a cause alongside them
To behold breathtaking beauty
To have a loving Father who's with me always
To protect the innocent - to save those ready to be slain
To tell an amazing story with words or images
To make a difference for good in the lives of others
To change to world...

What are some things that make you happy?

Self-portrait

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Max: you really made my day. =)

- hannah

Maximillian said...

Aw, thank you Hannah. :)

Unknown said...

You're more than welcome! =D