Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moooooo!

Tomorrow is "Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A," which means if you go into a Chick-Fil-A dressed up like a cow, you'll get a free combo meal.
I don't like to look ridiculous, so I don't plan on being a cow this year. I was a couple of years ago, but sticking pieces of black construction paper over sweats and a white T-shirt is too much for me.
I have said that if I had a cow suit (like the one the Chick-Fil-A cow guy walks around in), I might actually wear it. However, I'd probably strap a sword or something to my back and be "Ninja Cow" or "The Termoonator." So, if you don't mind looking somewhat strange or silly (and apparently aren't trying to impress any girls or guys, as the case may be) and like getting free food, than perhaps you can look like a cow for a day.

No comments: