Wednesday, July 15, 2009
My new/old car
Yesterday we picked up my first car, a 1990 Nissan 240SX.
I've been looking for a car for a while now, but we decided on this one because of a few things:
1) Even though it has 170k miles, it's in pretty good condition.
2) The main reason I was looking at this car was because it's an inexpensive rear-wheel-drive car, whereas most cheaper cars are FWD.
3) It wasn't that expensive.
4) It was nearby (within walking distance, even though we drove to get it)
5) While not as cool-looking as the '92-'94 model (in my opinion), it's still much sportier in appearance than the late model ('95-'98) and many other cars.
I have yet to test drive it (actually, I still have yet to learn how to drive a car with a manual transmission.