Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movie Montages

If you like action movies, check out OasisUnlimited's (Samuel's) YouTube channel here (note: you may want to make sure your volume isn't on high for the "Hero - [Superhero Montage]" one): http://www.youtube.com/OasisUnlimited#p/u/1/NdiEReKCz34 
(note: you may want to make sure your volume isn't on high for the "Hero - [Superhero Montage]" one)
I think video editing like that is pretty cool...what's your opinion?
I would have embedded his 2010 Teaser Trailer and others, but haven't found the embed code yet.  I'll do so when I find it.




-Max out

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

I'll have to check that out.
btw, please go to www.itsrealithappens.blogspot.com.
It's my new blog. Please tell your family to look at it, too. Just not the younger ones.

Maximillian said...

Done.

Hannah Leigh said...

Thanks! I didn't want Noah or even Josiah to see it...as I didn't know how Josiah is with that kinda stuff. There's this one boy at our church who's almost ten, and he gets really afraid with that kind of stuff really easy. Did your mom see it? I know she's busy, but if she has a chance, please have her look at it. Your dad and Lucas, too. :)

In Christ,
~Hannah