Thursday, November 5, 2009

Max is.

I've used this (the post title) as a current status on different sites before.  It kind of reflects how I feel quite often; could be better, could be worse, but I'm pretty much just ok. 

Let's see...
I watched The Bourne Identity recently.  I thought it was pretty good, and pretty believeable as well for an action movie.  In a lot of action movies (think the Die Hard series, for instance), a good amount of suspension of belief is required.  For someone to fall out of a car from a long way and just get up and dust himself off is a bit too much for a non-superhero.  The only things I think are unrealistic are the silenced gunshots sounding like spits (as with many movies and books), and maybe Bourne shooting accurately while falling through the staircase railing.  That might be possible, but I'm not sure.

And now it's late, so I'm off to take a shower and get ready for bed.

-Max out

No comments: