Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not doing much

Well, as the title of this post states, I haven't been doing much recently.
My car has engine problems, so we're proably going to take it to the mechanic's shop.
Hopefully it won't be permantly messed up, since I don't have the money to buy a new engine (or a new car).  Another engine can actually cost almost as much or even more than the car.  :(

We had a family over for dinner this evening.  We both used to go to the same church (Northview Baptist), but they now go to another church, as do we.
We hadn't seen them in a long time, so partly because of that, we had a pretty nice time with them.
Not to say that we wouldn't have a nice time with other people we have over at our house, but  you know what I mean.

Well, I'm heading off to bed now.
-Max out.
  

No comments: