Saturday, November 20, 2010

200

200, as in this is my 200th post.  I'm not sure that has any real importance, especially since the number of followers I have can be counted on one hand... :~\
Anyway, I've been mostly posting photos to my Flickr photostream rather than on here, but in case you like my photos and read my blog, but don't visit my Flickr, I'll try to put upload some good photos...kind of hard, since I'm not finding any photos that are any good right now.
This afternoon, I took some macro shots involving marbles and marble-like glass things.
This isn't a macro, but I took it during the same time...it's unedited, so keep that in mind.
I suppose I might upload some more photos from this afternoon later.




Sunset  
Some just for you, Daniel:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 200 posts!!

I've only done like 30-something posts on my blog :(

I'm sure I'll there (to 200) someday ;)

~Maya'lee