Monday, November 8, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Mighty Macro!

Once again, Monday has arrived, which means there's the weekly Macro Monday at Lisa's Chaos
Even if you don't plan on entering a macro, go take a look at all the entries anyway; there are lots of impressive close-up photos of all sorts of things.  The world certainly wouldn't be as nice and interesting if God hadn't given it beauty in all its forms.


In a departure from the flower theme, here's my photo:
Look into the Orb
And here's another one:

Fire in the Stone
You may have noticed that I switched the second photo with an edited version that I just finished tweaking with Photoshop CS5; today was my first day using and editing RAW format photos.


5 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

Brilliant color with HighDrama! The black background sure makes for poppin' outta there photos. Interesting title and warning here on your blog....for me...time well spent. I'll browse some more at your photography, but will not ENTER the Inner Sanctum!

Maximillian said...

Thank you!
As you probably guessed, the Inner Sanctum was a little joke on my part. ;) I'm going to replace the second photo with the (improved) version I just edited with Photoshop, using my TV as a monitor.

Marisa said...

Awesome shots for Macro Monday :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous photos. I love them.

Maximillian said...

Thank you. :)