1) I'm still rearranging and packing while my dad and a church friend are painting.
2) My car is at the auto shop yet again since the battery or alternator or something was having trouble and it keeps on dying.
3) I had to clock out at work early yesterday since I didn't have a working car I could use.
4) I'm going to have to drive "Great White", the family 12-passenger Ford E-350 to work today and for deliveries...although it's a four-cylinder and pretty slow, I estimate that my car gets between 20 & 24 mpg, but the van is supposed to get only 13 city, 17 highway. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of deliveries close by to customers who tip very well.
5) At one time at least one of my photos had dust spots on it, but they're gone now. Unfortunately, I now have dust on the viewfinder or something (I can see it through the viewfinder), although it doesn't show up in photos. It's a minor annoyance, but I still want o find out how to fix it.
Ta ta for now, folks.