Friday, June 18, 2010

#1 and more

No, I am not numero uno, in case you thought that's what I was about to say. 
I made my first sale with my job today...only one knife, so my $15 base pay is higher than the $5.10 commission, but a first sale is a first sale, right?  


Right now my car is in the shop again to find out why the rear seems to move around when the car hits bump;
the mechanic says it's probably not the shocks.  Instead, something is loose.


Tomorrow I'm going with my family to Kure beach...by tomorrow I mean we'll be leaving at around 4:00 in the morning, since the event starts at 7 am.
Everyone fishes off the pier (and I've never caught anything all the times I've been there) and tries to win the "biggest fish" contest and sometimes keeps the fish, and other times throws it to the waiting pelicans.
Once, a crab grabbed somebody's line and got pulled up some of the way before letting go and dropping back into the water.  Well, I'm going to get ready for bed now.
Have a good evening, everyone.








-Max out 

No comments: