Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random thoughts

Perhaps I'll think of something else to write about soon, but I decided to at least sporadically write something and not just post photos since I have no desire to be a one-hit wonder.


Right now I'm trying to think about something to write about, but I'm drawing a blank...
Pretty sad, considering I considered myself an amateur writer, but then I haven't worked on my book recently either, since I couldn't think of what should happen next.  I think there are novels that, when you read them, provide you with somewhat of a distant perspective, but the very absorbing ones make you feel as if you're actually in the story...


I wish I had an attractive, cooperative photo model (a sister would do) and lived in a place where lots of nice cars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, etc. passed by with some degree of regularity, so I could practice taking photos of them.  Plus, they're cool to see, regardless.
As I have neither, I'll have to just wait and see what happens...


I'm going to see if I can find some good photo subjects, and see if I can think of something to write about.
By the way, yesterday at a prayer meeting, there were these really good homemade cookies there.
They taste even better than they look. (I haven't tried editing this photo yet)






-Max out 

No comments: