Friday, October 29, 2010

Superior Stability Has Arrived...and 50% Off

My generous grandfather has given us two camera tripods, so now I will be able to take better, more stable photos than when I used my dad's little spotting scope tripod.  Expect results soon.


Here are two discount codes I got and didn't use for ZAGG.com: they are for 50% off of an order of up to three items.   
1) cbjdd4ds0
2) cnffjfpb0
If your code doesn't work, obviously someone else already has; there's nothing I can do about that except to tell you to enter ZAGG.com's sweepstakes, since when you enter your e-mail address, you'll be sent an e-mail with a discount code for up to 50% off an order.  I think the lowest I've seen is 10% off, but now I don't even pay attention to it unless it's for 50% off.  
The codes expire on October 31, but I'm not sure if it's at midnight of the 31st or when.


You're probably wondering, "What's ZAGG.com?"  ZAGG sells a variety of electronics-related products, but their best well-known item is called the InvisibleShield, which is a screen scratch protector for iPhones and iPods, cameras, etc., etc.  Although it isn't cheap, it includes a free lifetime replacement warranty for the life of your device, so if your InvisibleShield does get scratched, you can get a free replacement.
The company also makes skins for portable devices and earbuds.


I'm going to finish my ice cream and go outside to test out one of the new tripods.  I'm going to try some long exposure shots and maybe some other stuff; I'll have to see how that turns out.


-Max out      
     



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, there was very little useful information in this post, but I did learn a few things. Thanks.
There's a lot of stupidity in this world. Should we fight it or just let it take of itself?
I'm just wondering, is it possible to take up blogging without any technical experience? Can I blog from MS Word?
I'm a little bit eccentric, and sometimes my comments get removed. I just want to add some spark.

Backup aborted: Please remove disk #192 and start over.

Maximillian said...

Bizarre, very bizarre.
Some comments I've gotten on my blog have obviously been spam (I'm not sure why spammers like to be a nuisance when they aren't getting paid to be annoying), but this one is just...weird.

Blogger basically tells you how to create a blog, so no technical experience is necessary, but I don't see how you could blog from MS Word.
Strange, very strange.
Very str